7 Dots Studio is having a Design Team Call and we want you!!
Would you like to be part of our family?
Do you love to work with 7 Dots Studio products?
Then this is the call for you!!!
What are we looking for?
1. Professionalism–the ability to meet deadlines and conduct yourself professionally.
2. Strong Sense of Style–ability to create original and creative projects.
3. Photography– skills to take clear, sharp photos.
4. Blogging skills and an active blog.
5. Being able to create tutorials: Video or step by step.
6. layout specialists, cardmakers, tag makers, mixed-media artists, mini-album experts, and off-the-pagers in every style! (2-3 projects per month).
7. Social media skills- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
What do you get?
1. A box FILLED with NEW 7 Dots Studio products.
2. Promotion of your name/work on all social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
3. Working with high quality products in the scrapbooking industry.
4. Cross Promotion opportunities and Guest Design team spots.
5. A 6 month term with possible extension (the term starts July, 1st).
How do you apply?
1. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Put “7Dots DT Application” in the subject line.
3. Include your name and Country of residence.
4. Add links to your blog, videos and/or galleries online.
5. Tell us the type of projects you prefer to create (see list above.)
6. List any other Design/Education Teams you are on.
7. Tell us why you want to be on the 7 Dots Studio Design team.
8. Attach three of your favorite original projects that showcase your style. (500 kb or less per file. Projects do not have to include 7 Dots collection, but it is FUN for us to see how you work with our products.)
Deadline, April 30th, 2014, midnight CET.
We will be reviewing all applications and contacting successful applicants no later than May 31st.