https://kerentamir.blogspot.com.au/https://kerentamir.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttps://kerentamir.blogspot.com.au/p/past-design-teams.htmlhttps://kerentamir.blogspot.com.au/search/label/videotutorialhttps://kerentamir.blogspot.com.au/p/upcoming-classes.htmlhttps://kerentamir.blogspot.com.au/p/online-workshops.htmlwww.kerentamir.com

Friday, August 16, 2013

You Are my Home- CSI #85 with 2 Crafty and 13 Arts.



This layout was created for CSI #85 using 13 Arts Mediums and 2 Crafty Chipboard.

These go so perfectly together because I love altering chipboard and the 13 Arts products are perfect for this.

This is how I solved the case:
I used the 13 Arts paints to match the color palette to the case file:

For the evidence: I used a label which I died in string and I also used a frame

For the testimony: I journaled on a tag and hid it behind the photo

I used lots of 13 Arts Mixed Media to create this layout. I framed the photo in the Zany Frame which I painted in 13 Arts yellow paint and then stamped with brown archival ink from Ranger.


To create the flourish garden on top, I used one Angie's Vine for the centre, which I painted in 13 Arts Turquoise paint  and two Flourish Adornments from Set 5 which I painted in 13 Arts Salmon paint.


These two beautiful flowers below are also 13 Arts and I sprayed them in 13 Arts Pearl Orange spray and Yellow Chalk spray.



Products:
White card stock
Chipboard: 2 Crafty
Flowers: 13 Arts, Prima, dollar store
Resins nest and flowers: The trinket track
Resin bird house: Prima
Crystals: Prima
Chevron washi tape: Studio G
Ranger Archival ink brown
Cheese cloth
Tag: Creative bags
Alphas: Webster's pages, Prima
Stamp: Glitz Designs
String: W R Memory Keepers

13 Arts Products:
Gesso
Mate Paints: Turquoise, Yelow, Salmon
Sprays: Pearl Orange, Chalk Yellow


17 comments:

Wilma Voermans said...

I am impressed by this LO, beautiful!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo beautiful!!! Love love love love the colors and the flowers!!!

ALINE said...

Wow.... So cute!

Unknown said...

Totally stunning!! I can't stop looking at all your gorgeous details!
xoxo

Lolô Artesanato said...

Gorgeous my dear
I love this palette!
xx and have a nice weekend
Leila

Sandi Clarkson said...

Saw this over at CSI and had to come for a closer look! Love that garden you created at the top! Fab take on the challenge!

МамаФиалка said...

beautiful!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous use of the sprays and paints. Looks awesome!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Amazing colours & textures...and I love all the swirly flourishes popping out from the photo at the top :)

Adriana B said...

wonderful flowers and layers, just gorgeous :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Just LOVELY....those flowers are sooooo beautifully 'fussied' up....they look sensational:):):)

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning Keren!! those colors are amazing together, and it looks like your son is gunna be taller then hubby!!

Sandie said...

Beautiful Keren, love your arty background, matches so perfectly with everything and adds a gorgeous highlight to the flowers.

Ava Gavloski said...

great color tone combinations!!

Ella Swan said...

Lovely! Aida's new paint colours look gorgeous!!

Kimberly Kett said...

This is just GORGEOUS!! WOW!

Eila Sandberg said...

Amazing colours! looks like soda pop and delish icecream, so very pretty! hugs,