What better way to celebrate Valentine's day with a project using the Prima Product Pick (PPP) palette for February.
I made an off the page project using four wooden letters that spell the word LOVE.
First I covered the letters in white tissue paper. I glued the paper onto the wood by wrinkling it while wet with glue. Then I sprayed it with different shades of pink Shimmerz. Finally using a script stamp, I stamped all over the letters with white ink.
Here are the close-ups of the four letters. Each person from our family posed for one of the letters. I really love how it turned out.
Prima Products Used
- #549046 Sugar Blooms Reflections flowers
- #555900 Charme Rose Nature garden flower
- #713508 Fuchsia flowers
- #548834 Corine flowers
- #561970 Aria Pink flower
- #561420 Interlude Pink flower
- #539078 Valentine vine
- #561666 Soprano pink flowers
- #891541 Junkyard findings small typo bulbs
- #891503 Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Fairies
- #890742 Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Ceiling Ornaments
- #890841 Shabby Chic Treasures metal lamps
Other products used
Gesso, Cheese cloth, white tissue paper, Shimmerz, Script stamp, Colorbox white ink, wooden letters
Hope you have a fantastic day!!
Feel the love around you!!